Product Features and Benefits
The features & benefits of Tepandine fine dining are many and varied. Tepandine products have great versatility and are stylish enough to suit any indoor or outdoor lifestyle setting. From our range of Dining Tables, Built-In Kitchen cook tops, Portable models and Marine versions you will be able to find a product that compliments your lifestyle and dining needs. Tepandine product features include:
- No Fuel. No Charcoal. No Gas Only safe electric energy. Either 115V/ 15AMP or 230V/ 8AMP versions.
- Convenient Temperature Control Easy to use 1-10 dial.
- State-of-the-art internal heating element Provides rapid and even heat distribution.
- Heats up to 210° C (430° F) Rapidly heats up to required temperature.
- Flameless and safe Suitable for Apartments, Patios and Yachts.
- Innovative and sleek European design Seemless fit in any contemporary living environment and design style.
- Skilled and Unique craftsmanship Cold-pressed and hand-welded stainless steel from 8-10 gauge, professional food-grade, type 304 (V2A) - best alloy German stainless steel.
- Elegant but Robust Silk-Brushed Finish Stainless Steel Resists wear and tear.
- Ultra-Slim: Cook top only 3mm or 4mm
- Easy to install. One cutout and simple drilling for the fastening bolts.
- Worldwide Patented Technology Made in Munich, Germany by CDS Designs.
It's like having an extra kitchen anywhere you like - even on a yacht! All you need is a power outlet. Tepandine products are the perfect ice breaker for entertaining and dinner parties.
- Fun and interactive cooking and dining Bring family and friends back to the table with Tepandine’s unique cooking product that allows everyone to cook and eat together.
- It’s fast Only 2-3 minutes warm-up time needed.
- Indoor and outdoor use All electronic elements are completely sealed and insulated. The Premium German Stainless Steel withstands the elements even near salt water.
- No Heat loss Food is efficiently cooked in direct contact with the actual heat source.
- Cooking Versatility Inspired by Japanese “teppanyaki” style cooking, however with Tepandine's patented dipping center it allows you to cook almost any cuisine you like; from breakfast, to delicious snacks, delicate deserts or mouth-watering dinners
- Easy to Clean no pots or pans to scrub, simply use add a little water when the Tepandine is still warm and just remove sediments with spatula before wiping down with paper towels, sponge, or soft cloth.
- Multi-functional Sleek stainless steel design allows cook tops to double as a food preparation area when not in use.
- Sustainable Resource The stainless steel used in our products on average consisting of 60% raw material recycled content according to the European Stainless Steel Development Association, Euro Inox.
- TepanDine is Planet Friendly